- $145,180.00 -145,180.00/year*
910 Half Moon Rd
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Prophet -Prophet is a leading enterprise-wide actuarial modelling system that helps insurance and financial services companies meet reporting responsibilities, improve risk management, and develop more profitable products faster. Over 10,000 users, across over 1,000 customer sites, in more than 70 countries, rely on Prophet to model their firm's financial business.
What you will be doing
* Gathering and defining requirements with the customer
* Designing and developing automation and integration solutions for Insurance clients, using .NET/C#, JAVA and the Prophet component products
* Development and testing of Prophet Data Management solutions using the Prophet Control Centre workflow tool
* Taking part in projects dedicated to providing end-to-end actuarial results calculation platform for FIS clients
What you bring:
* Bachelor?s degree in: information technology, business informatics, mathematics, engineering or equivalent
* Experience with complex software projects in the finance or insurance sector
* Experience in developing the following technologies:
* 2-5 years of experience in C#/.Net Enterprise stack or JAVA Enterprise solutions
* Experience with established Java technologies (JAXB, Java EE, Spring, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
* Relational databases (MSSQL)
* Best practices, Standards and protocols for application system communication and integration
* Experience with both agile (SCRUM) and waterfall development methodologies
* Experience in business process modelling BPMN (or similar notation), workflow engines (i.e. Activity, jBPM) and rule engines (i.e. Drools, VisualRules, jRules)
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
* Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meetings
* Exposure to multi - language projects (C#, Java, PowerShell) is a plus
* Experience with public (AWS, Azure) or private (OpenStack) cloud providers is a plus
* Creativity and curiosity for solving problems and finding new approaches
* A structured and result oriented work approach
* The ability to work with diverse teams (local and remote)
* Business fluency in English
Added bonus if you have:
* Strong skills both Java and C# programming languages
* Proficient with Client Facing, Requirements gathering and implementation
What we offer you
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
* A competitive salary and benefits
* A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Associated topics: application developer, back end, c/c++, design pattern, develop, devops, expert, perl, programming, senior software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...