- $134,560.00 -134,560.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
910 Half Moon Rd
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The FIS Wall Street Concepts (WSC) Team offers its clients years of industry knowledge and expertise in the field of IRS Regulatory Compliance. WSC is widely considered an industry authority in this area. WSC provides data enrichment and security product knowledge to the Banking and Brokerage Industry. Our Services are utilized by over 90% of the Brokerage industry. The team here at WSC is dedicated and focused to meeting all our clients' IRS Regulatory needs. The work is challenging and rewarding with tight deadlines. WSC fosters a spirit of teamwork among the staff and it is a great learning environment.
What you will be doing:
Deliver and provide a broad spectrum of consulting services, ranging from research, data analytics, business intelligence, technology optimization to productivity improvement, profit improvement and strategic advisory services to the financial services industry.
* Maintains current knowledge of industry issues and opportunities as well as best practices for specific areas of expertise. Leverages industry knowledge, technology, process, and organizational design expertise and financial services best practices to deliver results for clients with the goal of improving profitability.
* Is required to be expert in one or more of the following areas: data analytics, business intelligence, sales & service, business productivity improvement, revenue enhancement, technology optimization, organizational design, marketing excellence, financial service payments, financial service channel optimization or strategic planning.
* Delivers outstanding quality work, leading to client references and case studies.
* Sells value of offerings and identifies areas of opportunity for FIS services in client institutions.
* Provides sales support, identifies and qualifies opportunities and defines and presents solutions.
* Evaluates situations, identifies challenges and opportunities for improvement and creates practical solutions.
* Builds and maintains credibility with clients and peers as domain expert for specific areas of expertise.
* Works effectively in a team environment.
* Works at client site for most assignments.
* Defines and conducts research and analysis to identify industry trends and strategies.
* Must be willing to travel up to 66% of the time.
What you bring:
* Good understanding of industry, associated business challenges and opportunities for particular area of expertise
* Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written
* Demonstrated research, writing and analytical skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Must be able to work under pressure
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
What we offer you:
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
* Time to support charities and give back in your community
* A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Associated topics: analyse, business finance, financial reporting analyst, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment banking, investment fund, law, regulation, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...