FIS Kiodex LLC (\"Kiodex\"), a business unit of Fidelity Information Services Inc (FIS\"), provides commodity-related risk management, analytics, financial reporting, accounting, and regulatory compliance solutions for corporate hedgers, risk managers and traders. Kiodex works with clients located in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific and Africa. Kiodex serves a broad spectrum of vertical markets, including corporations, banks, hedge funds and futures commission merchants. Kiodex supports a full range of commodity asset classes, including crude oil, natural gas, refined products, metals, freight, electricity, coal and agriculture.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Client Advisor serves as the voice of Kiodex to the client. The Client Advisor also serves as the voice of the customer internally within Kiodex.
After an intensive training period, the Client Advisor will be responsible for the following:
* Visiting clients and maintaining close relationships
* Implementing the software solution(s) at client sites
* Resolving customer issues via telephone and e-mail in a timely fashion
* Providing risk management and P&L analysis to clients
* Gathering functional requirements and working closely with the Product Development and Software Development teams to shape the development of the Kiodex Risk Workbench?, the Kiodex Global Market Data? series and Kiodex Real-Time?
* supporting various Excel-based and .NET based API utilities
* Training new and existing users of the solution(s)
* Delivering ad-hoc projects and reports to team members, management and clients
What You Bring:
* Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, math, statistics, engineering or computer science
* Superior written and oral communication skills
* Strong quantitative background
* Strong analytical abilities
* Understanding of financial markets. Understanding of derivative instruments is a plus
* Extraordinary attention to detail and responsiveness
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel?, Microsoft Word? and Microsoft PowerPoint?
* Understanding of Visual Basic for Microsoft Excel? is a plus
What we offer you:
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
* A competitive salary and benefits
* A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities