- KARL STORZ Endovision
Logistics Center Principals are expected to lead the KSEA continuous improvement (LEAN) culture. This position is responsible for guiding and supporting associates and workflow throughout the department. Responsibilities include running daily reports, training, and communicating with internal and external customers, as well as performing all functions within the department.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* HS Diploma or GED required
* Demonstrates leadership capabilities
* Personnel management experience strongly desired
* Ability to lead a team oriented culture in a continuous improvement environment
* Exemplifies a positive attitude and motivates others
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Advanced SAP experience required
* Effective communicator with the ability to interact with various levels within the organization
* High attention to detail
* Position requires constant and varying degrees of movement including standing, sitting, bending, walking, reaching, grabbing, and packing, lifting, pulling, and pushing.
* Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs
* Must be able to occasionally lift up to 100lbs with assistance
* Must be able to frequently use a warehouse ladder for reaching shelves.
* Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Monitor and ensure compliance with the department audit program.
* Oversee creation, maintenance and adherence to work instructions.
* Responsible for training associates and maintaining the Training Matrix.
* Facilitate compliance and implementation of all process improvements with internal and external departments
* Effective timely communication with department team members, peers throughout the LC, and other internal customers
* Assist with all LEAN/Continuous Improvement initiatives utilizing a high level of engagement.
* Prioritize and enhance daily workflow through the department.
* Participate in LC daily labor planning.
* Lead department projects as delegated by the Supervisor.
* Research and resolve open inventory discrepancies.
Associated topics: clerk, fulfillment, intern, loader, logistics agent, logistics engineer, logistics support, servicer, supply chain, warehouse operation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...