- R.H.WHITE COMPANIES
- $77,845.00 -161,390.00/year*
R.H. White is a third-generation, family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation for more than 95 years. It has five primary business divisions building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations. In addition to its Auburn, MA corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England.
We are proud of our workforce's long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training. R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer's Association of New England (EANE) and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business. Additionally, we've received multiple STEP (Safety, Training, Evaluation Process) Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts (ABC) and the Gould Construction Institute (GCI) over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you're looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining R.H. White.
* Supervise assigned crew members to ensure tasks are safely and productively completed with a high quality finished product in compliance with customer requirements.
* Prioritize, schedule and communicate plans and tasks to crew members.
* Assist in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements and traffic control needs.
* Monitor work performance and productivity of crew members to ensure customer specifications, procedures, safety requirements, etc. are maintained.
* Train employees as needed on the job to increase their skill set.
* Advise superintendents and/or project management of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc.; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
* Maintains accurate time and material records and completes client paper work as required.
* Follows company policy and procedure and enforces safety regulations.
* Promote positive public relations and image.
* Exercise proper care, maintenance and operation of company equipment.
* Works harmoniously, cooperatively and courteously with others at all times.
* Performs miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities as required.
* Be available for emergency response work.
* High school diploma or equivalent and additional specialized training equal to a master craft designation.
* Minimum 5 years experience in underground construction trades.
* Working foreman should be able to work within precise limits of standards of accuracy and make decisions based on measurable criteria.
* Completion of company training programs and appropriate experience required
* Possess the leadership ability necessary to lead, motivate and direct the work of subordinates.
* DOT licenses required.
* Physically, working foreman must be able to work easily and skillfully with hands, lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds, have good vision either naturally or with correction) and stand, stoop, kneel or crouch.
* Must possess a valid unrestricted Driver's License.
Associated topics: commercial, director, luxury, manager i, manager iii, manager facilities, representative, resident, senior care, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...